Tuesday 26 February 2013

Diabetes Life




Reaching Your Goals





I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I was fortunate to spend a day of family and friends, listening to music synchronized fireworks, and eat, drink, and laughed together.
Fortunately, I drink lots of water before going to bed last night, but this morning I had a headache little uncomfortable. No more water has not been resolved, thank God! But I feel very depressed and lacking energy. I want nothing more than to stay in my warm bed comforter, even in the light of the morning ready to force your eyes open.
The overall program includes coffee, usually the first to show concern preparation, dressing and spiritual for my gym. Coffee does not help, so I decided to have my breakfast. The fuel system, usually ready, but not this morning. I sat, I eat, read the news on my phone, and I do not move anything. I'm tired and do not want to go to the gym and outdoor exercise any power or any. But I've done it before, I know the consequences: I feel like a lazy, dirty afterwards, usually eat more than they need, for some reason, on the couch, it seems to me all the energy and ability of my body to feel full stomach, or just meet.
As hard as it is I have my ** up, dressing, dragging his gym. I started to get warm, and I usually do 10 minutes of aerobic exercise, very sloooowwwlllyyy. This is my day, and up to 10 minutes, but then it got better. I was physically tired and not be able to promote their own efforts, as I do, but I do. I went through my entire daily exercise and even jump from a representative. My muscle fatigue by the way, I've played out of the gym to my car, I heard some songs more bright and cheerful, my God.
This is a great day! Because it is difficult as it may be, no matter how late, or how much beer or drink thin girl mirror you and your ass! To burn some calories, let your blood flow. The hardest part was leaving the house. I have a couple of days, I tried to wear the gym and everything kicked me out just because I got a little lazy such a loud voice in my head told me, you will feel how good it is to be home, a hour of sleep, eat ____ extra. UGGH. It always makes me feel bad, I have to remember that in those days, just do not seem to have the energy.
You'll feel better when you go out, moving up! As the door. Also, I know I have some girls skinny margarita extra work * this morning to celebrate the last night, you can do. His motive: not only after completion of the exercise, you will feel better, but is less likely to eat unhealthy food, because I do not want to lose all their efforts. In addition, you can reach your goal is weight loss, fitness or health ol 'mental merely good. Therefore, stick to it, no matter what you do, and last night, or how little to eat yesterday. His perseverance!




How to Eat Ice Cream





Diabetes forbidden fruit: sweet. This is the summer, so I have to talk about food, which is around the barbecue activities and summer.
Do you remember your mother told you not to do at some point. Not what the problem is, in fact, is forbidden, you want to do. Curiosity and the feeling that you never feel perfect prohibited.
We share the forbidden fruit, appears at the time of our lives, especially on special occasions. Therefore, we can satisfy your senses? We are human beings. We strive for perfection, but not perfect. In my opinion, the occasional indulgence, as long as you eat responsibly!
We all know that drinking responsibly means: do not drink, do not drive, do not drink too much, nothing is done in public, so what does it mean to eat responsibly this? Here are some basic guidelines:
Eating the right amount. Easy to say, hard to do. Adhering to a single service, whatever it is. Make sure there are starving, so we would not stressed your body, its processing of carbohydrates / sugar load.
Eat well, eat a filling healthy before dinner, like ice cream. If you have a good meal first, you will be in your treatment is unlikely that a whim.
As pizzas, if you enjoy your meal, eat a salad or some vegetables, and use it to obtain additional healthy fiber to help fill the stomach.
Before eating, drink a large glass of water. This will help you feel full, so I do not want to eat as much as some.
If you use an insulin pump, be sure to make good use of their extension pills settings, such as the "Plaza" or bolo "double wave". This is the most important to prevent postprandial hyperglycemia. I do not know how to do this? My best advice is to see your doctor or nurse practitioner insulin pump education. Let me explain what Liu Wei Di Huang Wan meal or snack is:
Humbucker wave
When a high-fat, high-carbohydrate meal takes longer to digest and requires insulin treatment immediately, and soon after the breakdown of fat and sugar combined. You can manage the leaves in the same way, it's just a bit boring. Important that you know your carbohydrate ratio is: how many units of insulin you need, when you eat one gram of carbohydrates.
For example: If I have a ratio of 1/10, which means I need a unit of insulin for every 10 grams of carbohydrates I eat.
My treatment is ice cream is equal to 40 grams of carbohydrate. I need four units of insulin (some now and some later).
Use my humbuckers wave settings, you may need anywhere between 1.2 to 2.3, my insulin, and the last 2.1 to 1.3 my insulin dispersed in the process 1-4 hours (depending on the specific response of the body to food) . What works for me, I can tell you, but it can be very different!
This is 2 +
2 units in the next 2.5 hours
Much better than the excessive effects of insulin after squandering need more sugar to normal, only to find their own way to keep a normal blood sugar level in a few hours. This is happening to me, if I stretch out my dose of pills in a square wave or dual. Not only do I feel bad afterwards, I felt like an idiot, without proper insulin dosage.

No comments:

Post a Comment